Wednesday, November 04, 2009

no-WIP Wednesday...

...because I have no significant progress to show. [Sigh]

The only WIP that's shown any progress is this:



Every year, I wait for the holiday cooking and baking magazines to come out so I can look for new recipes to use at Thanksgiving and Christmas. All the interesting ones are flagged with Post-Its. So far, most of the flagged recipes are for cookies (big surprise!), but some are for potential Thanksgiving side dishes. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to cook the Thanksgiving meal on the new range!

It's the little things in life that make it enjoyable...

1 comment:

Just Jane said...

I'm so thrilled you are "appreciating" your "little things" for that makes them "BIG THINGS"....so thrilled you have the new kitchen appliances to help you thru the holidays too....tata!!

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...