Wednesday, November 11, 2009

oh, yeah...it's Wednesday...

...the day has obviously gotten away from me. Another blog and run...

Today's WIP is an update on the Queen Mermaid:

Queen Mermaid, as of 11/10

She has one arm and the beginning of the second. I've started the treasure box that she holds just to get a little variety in the colors I am stitching. I'm getting really tired of the flesh-tone colors!

That's all I can show you...I have a couple of things in the queue that are for Christmas so I can't show them right now (no hints, Jane!).

1 comment:

Just Jane said...

well HA...so you're gonna play that game are ya? Well, I'M NOT...here's another clue...the sample came out so good, we may start making a lot of them....well I guess not...they are too "personal" and "special" to be sold, they are only for special people...we did sit and admire the end results most of last night...(vain...aren't we??)

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...