Friday, December 04, 2009

Eye Candy Friday, December style...

...yup, this month it's either cookies or sky pictures. The garden does not have a lot going on that is picture-worthy and craft projects are pretty much on hold (except for the gift ones, which I can't show yet!).

This was taken earlier in the week, when there was actual blue sky in the morning. The last few mornings have been foggy and overcast, so not much to see. There was some sort of aircraft leaving trails in the sky. If you look hard at the bottom right of the picture, you'll see a small, bright white plume that I think is the plane.

Plumes in the morning

I finished the first round of ingredient shopping last night. I now have everything I need to get started baking.

Up this weekend: Baking!  First, I'll do the  fruitcakes, pumpkin bread, and gingerbread loaves, which will all go in the freezer. Then. I'll make the cookie dough that must be chilled, followed by the drop cookies. In between, we'll go out and cut our Christmas tree (before the rain starts on Sunday!) and attend a Sunday brunch at the Husband's parents.

It will be a full, but fun weekend!

1 comment:

Just Jane said...

I think you need to create a new logo...this one does not encompass all that you do anymore.......

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...