Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Yeah, I'm still around...

...just running like crazy trying to get things done. Quick hits:
  • The cookies and biscotti are baked and packaged.
  • The Amaretto nuts and Grand Marnier nuts are made and packaged
  • The chocolate bark is made, but not packaged.
  • Christmas gifts have been purchased, but not wrapped.
  • The truffle ganache is made, but not rolled or packaged.
  • My house is half clean...the rest will happen in the morning.
  • The tree is up and decorated, but I still haven't finished the rest of the living room,
  • Still haven't done my cards or Christmas letter. I bought the stamps...does that count?
  • Need to shop for Christmas Eve dinner and the Christmas day lunch.
ACK! I have a lot to get done in the next 30 or so hours...I better get to it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Merry Xmas!!

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...