Friday, January 22, 2010

and the winner is...

... (we didn't need the random number generator...I had my boss pick a winner out of the hat.)



Eva S, you won!

Eva: Please send me your prize choice and address to: mhnovicki at gmail dot com

Thanks everyone for entering!

Sorry no Eye Candy Friday today. Due to the huge amounts of rain and work, I haven't had time to find anything that was Eye Candy worthy.

Up this weekend: sleep...spinning...quilting...whatever else I can cram into 2 days! Have a good one!

1 comment:

EVA SB said...

Wow. You nearly gave me a heart attack this morning. I was taking a gentle stroll through the blogs on my reader when I see... my name.. on the little note in the pic above.

Thanks so much
Eva

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...