Friday, January 08, 2010

wondering if it's time to retire Eye Candy Friday...

...it's becoming more and more difficult finding something new for Fridays.  I'm open for suggestions!

Today, we have a confused rose:

Winter rose

No one told it that it's winter!

Up this weekend: Spin-In tomorrow...yay! And I can actually spin this time! I need to figure out what kind of munchie to take, though, and make that in the morning. The rest of the weekend will be spent on getting all the Christmas stuff put away. I have been ignoring it for a week, and amazingly enough, it has not put itself away. LOL!

I'm hoping to finish the beading on Queen Mermaid so I can move onto another project. I have a weaving project in mind that involves this:

Burning Bush Yarn

and I'm itching to get started!

Don't forget to enter my contest and win yarn (or fiber). Leave a comment on  my Blogiversary post to enter!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...