Friday, February 19, 2010

for a short week, it sure seemed long...

...maybe it's the trying to stay awake to watch the Olympics.  Note to NBC: Why the tape delay? We are in the same time zone as Vancouver...if we can't see the events live, could we at least see them a little earlier? Showing the Men's ice skating final after 10 pm is not cool. I fell asleep and missed most of it.

Anyway, today's Eye Candy is a plum blossom:

Plum blossoms with dew

Certain plants in our garden think the recent warm weather meant Spring. Wrong! Cooler weather and rain are supposed to be back to today. We'll see how the garden reacts to that!

Up this weekend: Spin-In tomorrow!  I will continue spinning the Ruby Merino-Silk. I want to finish that yarn so I can move on to the next one. I also want to make some progress on the Red Shawl/Table runner that I am weaving.

I need to start gathering together the things I need for my Stitches West classes next week. I'm taking Getting the Most from a Painted Roving all day Friday and Spinning for Socks on Sunday morning. I'm taking my wheel to both classes, so I need to make sure that I have everything that I need and something to carry them in. 

Oh yeah, and errands, and maybe some housework, and...

1 comment:

Just Jane said...

housework can wait, spend the time on getting ready for the show! Maybe you will get lucky and the housework will get done in your absense?? Have fun preparing and going....and be sure there is plenty of time to roam the displays!

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...