Wednesday, February 10, 2010

old WIP for Wednesday and last round of IDJ (for now)...

...I finally located the Cascade Fixation anklet WIP and got a picture of it:

Cascade Fixation anklets, in progress

The Cascade Fixation Ankle Socks pattern is free from Turtlegirl (scroll down to find it). It's an easy knit, so I don't know why I never finished them.

OK, ready for some IDJ (It's Dead, Jim)?  Here's the list as it stands today:
Keeping:
  1. Cascade Fixation anklets (knitting)
  2. Flower Power quilt; top finished, need to sandwich and quilt (quilting)
  3. Jungle Songs quilt; top finished, need to sandwich and quilt (quilting)
  4. Sea Foam Wrap (knitting) [Ravelry]
  5. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  6. Twinkletoes slippers [Ravelry]
TBD:
  1. Angora Cottage 70% Merino and 30% Silk 4 oz.roving in purple [Ravelry]
  2. Chasing Rainbows Heather--one Merino-Bombyx (2 oz) and one Merino wool (2 oz) (spinning)
  3. Dogosaurus Rex sweater (knitting) [Ravelry}
  4. Happy Pumpkin Scissor Fob by Shepherd's Bush (cross stitch)
  5. Hopi by Susan Portra (needlepoint)
  6. Sangria shawl (knitting)
  7. Stranded Hearts socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  8. Violet Needle Roll (cross stitch)
  9. Wisteria Angora-Merino top from Tactile (spinning) [Ravelry]

I'm still on the fence with the  Dogosaurus Rex sweater from the It's a Dog's Life booklet. I'm going to let that one sit for a bit.


As much as I love it, I think the next IDJ is Sangria Shawl:

Sangria Shawl, in process

Love the yarn. Love the pattern. Don't love me knitting a lace shawl. See that picture up there? That's the first attempt at this shawl. Shortly after the picture was taken, I discovered a fatal flaw around row 4. I unraveled and started again...twice. This shawl is not happening. Add another yarn to the weaving stash...IDJ!

And that is the end of IDJ for now. The remaining projects on the list (except for Dogosaurus Rex) are things I want to finish and just couldn't get to.  Also, I know there are some cross stitch WIPs hiding somewhere that aren't even on the list. When they surface, they'll get added to the list!
 

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...