Thursday, March 25, 2010

apparently, this week is for random postings...

...as in, I post when I get a chance.  So far, I've missed Monday and WIP-it Wednesday. Who knows what will happen for Eye Candy Friday!

In keeping with the randomness of the week, some random thoughts:
  1. Designing a knitting pattern is way hard!

    I have always appreciated people who design, but after this week, my appreciation knows no bounds. I don't know how they do it, pattern after pattern. Designers: I'm not worthy!

  2. Cats are tattletales.

    Tica has been a real brat lately--she walks up to Sombra, whacks her one, and then runs away. Sombra tells me all about it and complains...loudly. Plus, Sombra has been trying to tell me something for days.

    Sorry, I don' t speak Whine.

  3. I miss my Moka Java coffee from Trader Joe's.

    And I want it back, now! I have not found anything else I like nearly as well. Of course, that hasn't stopped me from drinking coffee! (You really don't want to be around me if I haven't had coffee...trust me.)

  4.  I have a bad case of CADD (Craft Attention Deficit Disorder).

    I flit from one craft to another. My attention is completely drawn by the task of the moment, to the detriment of everything else. When I get bored (and I do!), I move on to the next craft.

  5. There must be a term for people who do multiple crafts.

    Multi-craftal?
    Crazy?

  6. I am the worst correspondent ever...

    ...mostly because I get caught up in whatever I'm working on. (See #4 above.) If I owe you an email, I'll send one eventually.

    Honest!
Anyway, there you go. A post...sort of....yay?
(LOL!)
 

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...