Friday, March 05, 2010

Sunshine came softly through my window today...

...in other words: no rain this morning. Yay! It's overcast now, so the sunshine was nice while it lasted.

With hints of spring here and there in the garden, guess what your Eye Candy is today? How about some blueberry flowers?

Blueberry flowers

or nectarine blossoms...

Nectarine Blossom

or apricot buds...

Budding Blenheim Apricot

We really needed the rain, but I'm ready for nicer weather!

Up this weekend: Find my living room! I need to do some serious cleaning...there are dribs and drabs of craft stuff all over the place and I need to put them away. Vacuuming would be good and I'd love to mop the floors. It's not supposed to rain, so I'm hopeful that I can get them done.  My craft room is currently in a state of chaos, so I'd love to put it back together. The last couple of weeks have been craft-centric and the house has suffered.


If I get my chores done, I'll start a new weaving project. A friend has asked for a woven scarf and supplied the yarn. I just need to do a quick calculation and then warp the loom. It should be a quick weave, but we'll see!

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...