Wednesday, March 17, 2010

well, that day got away from me...

...I'm still trying to figure out where it went!

I'm having trouble adjusting to the time change and have not had the energy to work on WIPs. I have done a little spindle spinning. but that's aout it!

As promised, here's a picture of the bouclé scarf that I am weaving:

Boucle Scarf, in progress

My friend picked the yarn and I am using it for both the warp and the weft. It is variegated...when I warped it, a light area fell in the center. Bouclé yarn is very forgiving, a plus for the edges! The biggest drawback will be the fact that the yarn unravels. This won't be a good thing for the fringe, but I have already warned my friend of the problem.

That's all I have for now...geez, it's after 6PM already. Almost time to go home!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...