Wednesday, March 10, 2010

WIP-it Wednesday, better late than never...

...busier than I like to be at work.

While I wait for some files to upload, I'll give you a quick look at my latest WIP. This is bobbin #1 of Midnite Lava Flow:

Midnite Lava Flow, bobbin #1


This is 90% Superfine merino, 5% Wensleydale, and 5% Firestar. The sparkly bits make it  fun to spin. I love the bursts of flame I get periodically. I haven't decided whether it should be a two or three-ply yet. And I have no idea what I'll make from it. It's just pretty and I wanted to spin it!

Sorry this is short, but I gotta earn money for fiber! Back on Friday...

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...