Wednesday, April 21, 2010

When all else fails, make it random...

...my WIPs are seeing little or no action now that I have finished the woven scarf. My craft mojo is on a short hiatus while I take a deep breath and figure out what's next.

Random thoughts for a rainy Wednesday:
  1. While rain is infinitely better than snow, I'm ready for rain and cold to go away.

    Usually by this time of the year, I have turned off the furnace and we can open the windows for part of the day.  We've had a couple of days like that, but that's it.

    I'm ready for warm...
     
  2. So tired of drivers who do not stop at stop signs and get annoyed when I do, do not signal, and ride my bumper when I drive the speed limit in residential and school zones.

    People, traffic school is not fun [I certainly don't want to repeat that experience] and I really don't want to be in another accident! Riding my @$$ will not make me go faster... I will pull over as soon as it is safe so you can speed by. I just hope you don't hit anyone on your way to get some place that you think is more important.
     
  3. Is there anything better than a crisp, ripe apple? It reminds me of summer...Yum!
     
  4. Ok, maybe that should read better to eat than a crisp, ripe apple. A hug from my kid and an "I love you" from her or the Husband is better than anything! :-)
     
  5. I really need to get back into a regular yoga class. I'm losing my center...
      

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...