Wednesday, May 12, 2010

random Wednesday...

...with "normal" in my sights. This post is more pictures than anything...it's about all I can handle between doc builds!

  • Mother's Day Flowers

    Mother's Day Flowers

  • Mother's Day cupcakes from the Daughter...Mmmmm, Sprinkles!

    Mother's Day Sprinkles

  • Fava beans from our yard

    Fava Beans

    Shelled Fava Beans

  • Loopy Ewe Sock Club installment for May (behind the spoiler picture)

    Spoiler--Loopy Ewe Sock Club

  • WIP status: I've been working on the Rusty Dahlia socks. I have turned the heel and picked up the gusset stitches. I'm now working my way through the decreases. They may be socks soon!
That's it for today...someday I'll actually write more than a list!
 

1 comment:

Just Jane said...

have a great weekend!! I'm not so hot on the colors of your new socks...but they are sorta pretty. Anyway, hope the weekend is one where you get back into your "groove"......Tuesday I will start a YOGA class!!! We'll see how it goes.....Talk to ya Monday, I HOPE.....get some rest..hope the project is complete now....

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...