Friday, May 28, 2010

"Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection...

...the lovers, the dreamers, and me."

Evening Rainbow

As I was driving home last night, this rainbow was in front of me all the way. I tried not to rush (don't need any traffic tickets, thank you!), hoping it would still be there when I got home. It was a lot fainter on one side, but still dark enough that I could get a picture. It wasn't until I took the pictures off of the camera that I noticed the second faint rainbow on the left. Score!

The clouds were pretty amazing, too. Here's what they looked like directly opposite the rainbow:

Evening clouds

Up this weekend: Tonight we are going to dinner with friends. We are going to the Gilroy Elks for Rib Night. Yummy!

I have the Iris yarn to ply and a quilt to baste. And then there are those darn socks!

Oh well, at least it's a three-day weekend!

1 comment:

Just Jane said...

ENJOY MY DEAR FRIEND!!! I hope you have a great 3 days off!!! Painting is happening here...that is if hubby gets up! Besides that, watering plants for a neighbor, babysitting plants for 4 months for another neighbor, taking care of the kids dogs until Sunday, and also watching 4 cats until Tuesday.....other than that...NOTHING! What is that word again......NO??? Hmmmmmmmmm wonder how to use it? I don't really mind all of this, especially for the kids......they are in Paso Robles this weekend for family reunion........fun for them all! Talk to ya Monday...send me an email about the time, I will be in and out all day.

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...sky-style. Mom's house has a great view out of the back yard. It is not unusual to see a layer of fog in the morning. Headin...