Friday, July 16, 2010

Finished Object Friday...

...I finished the purple merino-silk yarn.

Purple Merino-Silk yarn

and the close-up:

Purple Merino-silk yarn, close up

Specs:
Started: 7/2007 (Tour de Fleece);
Finished: 7/15/10;
Merino-silk top from Angora Cottage;
362.9 yards, Navajo-ply;
16 WPI

I'm very happy to get this one done...it's been hanging around far too long!

Up this weekend: more spinning a Tour de Fleece continues. I have a few errands to run, but pretty much I plan on spending my time on crafts and relaxing, Next week is going to be a long one, so I want to start off being rested.

Have a good weekend!
   

1 comment:

Just Jane said...

BEAUTIFUL COLOR.........SO "YOU"!!I hope your weekend is relaxing, it will be "challenging" for you to work a "Whole week" again...haha! At least you can spread the work out a little bit! Talk to you Monday!

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...