Wednesday, October 20, 2010

it's still WIP-it Wednesday...

...at least for another few hours.

I took the Mochaberry Bramble socks with me to Baltimore and managed to get a few rows knit. I've turned the heels, picked up the gusset stitches, and am working on the gusset decreases.

Mochaberry Bramble Socks, as of 10/20

It's interesting that one sock is slightly darker than the other, especially considering that they are both from the same skein of yarn.

That's all I've got at the moment. When I got back to work yesterday, I had a lot of small projects to work on and I haven't had a chance to catch up yet. I have a few pictures I took on the trip that I need to upload.

Soon...

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...