Friday, November 05, 2010

camera fail on Eye Candy Friday picture...

...somehow the landscape feature (as in pictures of landscape) on my camera has gone wonky. The last few pictures I've taken have been very grainy. Now I haven't made any changes to the settings, so I don't know what's going on. I tired to take a picture of the morning sky and it looked terrible.

So instead you get another picture from our trip to Baltimore--another mosaic from the American Visionary Art Museum. This one is on the wall facing their little garden area.

Wall mosaic

Up this weekend: Continue to work on the Daughter's room and find new locations for my craft stuff.  (I  really need to start using up some of my stash so I don't have to store so much!) I have a package to mail out tomorrow from the postal station inside the Hallmark store. (And I might just have to look at some of their Holiday stuff...) Then there's the standard household stuff to do, and errands.

It might be a little hard to concentrate on chores and errands with the loom calling to me. I'm toying with a new project in my head and it wants to become reality.  I guess I better get it in before December rolls around and I have no time!

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...