Thursday, January 20, 2011

and the winners of the Blogiversary contest are [insert drumroll here]...

....well, everyone! Because we had less than 10 entrants. I decided that everyone gets a pattern!  So send me your email addresses and I'll get a copy out to you within the next day or so.

Now, five of you lucky people get something extra:
  1. Anna
  2. Michele (from Warren, ME...not my sister, Michelle)
  3. Tara
  4. Just Jane
  5. Loretta
I don't know what that something is yet (still deciding what to make). Loretta and Jane, I know where to  find you, but I'll need mailing addresses for Anna, Michele, and Tara. Send me a PM through Ravelry (I'm needleloca there) or send me email (marie_novicki at yahoo dot com).

And the lucky winner of the Knit2 Bag made in the Knitmare on Elm Street fabric:


Michele from Warren, ME: The bag is yours! When you send me your mailing address, let me know which version of the bag you would like:
  • Basic Knit2 Bag - a drawstring bag with a divider to separate two balls of yarn and loops to feed the yarn to keep them from tangling together in the bag
  • On-the-Go Knit2 Bag - the same features, plus  a swivel hook (or carabiner) that you can use to attach the bag to a belt loop (or anything else it will hook to).
Congratulations to all of you!

2 comments:

Just Jane said...

SWEET, after 5 years I FINALLY won something in your contest!!! HAPPY DANCE INSERTED HERE!!! I'm excited...know whatever you send will be a very cherished prize!!! (I NEVER WIN CONTESTS)

annash said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful generous prize!! I ♥ it!

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...