Friday, January 28, 2011

last Eye Candy Friday for January...

...hard to believe the month is almost gone! Today's eye candy is all about tulips.

Pink tulips

dark pink...

Dark pink tulip

light pink...

Inside a pink tulip

Up this weekend: My primary goal is to package up the prizes and get them mailed out tomorrow. I finally figured out how to wrap the stitch markers to protect them a little better than just bubble wrap. Contest winners: don't be surprised to receive a CD case in the mail. I hope the hard sides on the case combined with bubble wrap will protect the glass beads.  You'll have to let me know if it works!

Purlescence Yarns is having a yarn swap tomorrow. I have some yarn that I need to trade or donate, so this is a good opportunity.

Other than that,  it's been hard to concentrate on crafts this week. I hope to get back to it this weekend sometime.

I have one small favor to ask: Please send out your best thoughts, vibes, and/or prayers to the McCann and Ahlmann families. Today is Savannah's memorial and her burial is tomorrow (see my post from Monday). They could use all the extra support they can get. Thanks.
   

1 comment:

Just Jane said...

Once again I have to say how sorry I am for the loss of Savannah...I cannot imagine how hard that has to be...and I feel for YOU and YOUR FAMILY as well, because I know how close you are....so for sure, thoughts, vibes and prayers go out to ALL of you...and plenty of OOOOOOHHHHHMMMMMSSSSSSSS

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...