Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Not even the 15th day of the year and I'm already behind...

...taking on more responsibilities at work is playing havoc with the various things I want to do during the day. The first casualty always seems to be the blog! [sigh]

It doesn't help that it's been so cold (for here, anyway) that all I want to do is crawl under a blanket and get warm. This is what the sky looked like when I left for work this morning just before 9AM:

Storm approaching


The rain arrived this afternoon, so now it's cold and wet out there.

I had fun at Spin In on Saturday. It felt really good to get back to spinning...heck, just getting back to any craft feels good! I'll try to post a picture of the yarn in progress tomorrow. (Note that I did say "try"...who knows what tomorrow will bring!)

I spent Saturday evening taking ornaments off the tree. Sunday was pretty much just grocery shopping, taking the ornaments off of the Star Trek tree, packing up the Christmas decorations. The Husband and I got the tree out of the house and I put the living room back in order.

I finally finished packing up all of the decorations and ornaments last night. Now to get all of the boxes upstairs and back into the storage cabinets. It's like a 3-dimensional jigsaw puzzle...everything fits in the cabinet, but only one way!

Contest...Contest...Contest!!!
Don't forget about my 5th Blogiversary contest! Comment on this post to enter. There will be 5 winners of my Knit2 Sock Bag Pattern and one of those 5 will also win a Knit2 Sock bag made out of the Knitmare on Elm Street fabric [Ravelry picture].

So far there are only 4 entries, so your chances are excellent!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...