Wednesday, January 12, 2011

quick WIPs...

...I'm keeping this short, mostly because I finally got the recaps uploaded. # posts in one day kind of makes up for Monday, right?

Here's the spinning I started on Saturday:

Agate Merino-silk, bobbin #1

This is Agate 1, a merino-silk blend from The Yarn Wench. I spinning it using the Faux-ro technique I learned in Janel Laidman's class. I've spun about half of the bump.

I'm back to working on Turquoise Trail I finished a section last night and started on a tent stitching area:

Turquoise Trail, as of 1/11/11

I have a couple of pairs of socks that I need to get back to and a shawl that's about 60% woven. I'd like to finish a couple of projects this month, just to get back in ghte swing of things!

Contest...Contest...Contest!!!
Don't forget about my 5th Blogiversary contest! Comment on this post to enter. There will be 5 winners of my Knit2 Sock Bag Pattern and one of those 5 will also win a Knit2 Sock bag made out of the Knitmare on Elm Street fabric [Ravelry picture].

So far there are only 4 entries, so your chances are excellent!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...