Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Happy March...

...and yes, I missed yesterday's blog. [sigh] It seems that once I get to work, it's go go go until I leave. And then I'm too tired to do anything when I get home except eat dinner. So I totally missed blogging yesterday and this post going to be random and picture-less because I have a ton to do before the day is over.
  1. Made excellent progress on the commission quilt. All of the block units are sewn and I'm putting the rows together.
    Note to self: Rail Fence quilt...totally fast (and pretty) to make.
  2. Almost ready to do the toes on the Mochaberry Bramble socks. I tried very hard to finish them in February, but I kept falling asleep while knitting them.
  3. Finished spinning the February Spin-In yarn while watching the Oscars on Sunday. Haven't had time to take pictures or measure WPI yet.
That's it for now...
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...