Friday, March 25, 2011

raindrops, so many raindrops...

...falling from the sky, aye! I'm tired of being cold and wet. My space heater is working its little heart out. I'm wearing so many layers, I feel like Danny Kaye in "White Christmas"...although I wouldn't mid the electric blanket right now.

There was a break in the rain this morning and I managed to get some pictures before it started again.

Cloudy March morning

The freesias are starting to go crazy, see:

Yellow Freesias

Golden Freesias

Golden Freesias looking skyward

Purple Freesia

Lots of raindrops everywhere...

Raindrops

Up this weekend: Oh, I don't know...sleep, maybe? A little housework? A little crafting...

I do need to raid my fabric stash and see what I can do about my second commissioned project. I'm making a wall hanging for Jane and we finally had a chance to chat about the specs. I think I might have almost everything I need, but I want to double-check.

Truly, all I really want to do this weekend, is stay warm...
.

1 comment:

Just Jane said...

OH YES....you DO need to RAID YOUR STASH!! HAHA....I am really torn between "Ma-Gma's Den" and "Grammy's Den"....but alas the decision is with the "maker"...makes it more fun that way! I can't WAIT to see it!! Hope it's not too big an ordeal! I DO KNOW I SHALL LOVE IT!!

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...