Friday, April 22, 2011

Eye Candy Friday...

...and let's hear it for spring flowers! Love, love, love all of the colors.

One more tulip picture:

Tulip ridges

The azaleas in the courtyard at the office:

Azaleas

And a camellia also in the courtyard at the office:

Camellia, another angle

My Club Loopy package arrived. Since it's available on the website, I don't have to hide it:

April 2011 Club Loopy Package

I love the color of this yarn and both patterns look great. I'm leaning toward the shawl pattern only because the sock pattern in toe-up. We all know how well I do with those!

Up this weekend: I need to get serious about both of my commissioned pieces. First, I will finish Jane's wall hanging so I can get that mailed to her. And then I can work on the commissioned quilt. I have all the things I need now and can finish the back to get it ready to pin-baste.

The other thing I simply must do is get the trip to Baltimore finalized. May is just around the corner and I don't want to hold off too much longer!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...