Wednesday, April 20, 2011

IDJ Wednesday...

...because my WIPs don't look that much different. There are a couple of straggling projects that need to be put out of their misery.

Newly IDJ (It's Dead, Jim)
  • Remember the Dogosaurus Rex sweater [Ravelry] I was going to make for Papi (the dog at my gym)? Cute sweater for a cute dog. Never going to finish it.
  • The hexagon socks [Ravelry]  class I took was great and the sock construction is very cool. However, after seeing how they look in the yarn I selected, I'm never going to finish the socks in this yarn. 
On the fence for IDJ: spinning the rest of Wisteria Angora-Merino top from Tactile [Ravelry]. I like the fiber, the colors are great, but because it sate around for so long in one of my project bags, the bump has partially felted. It is very difficult to separate pieces from the main bump. I haven't had the patience to deal with it yet, but I haven't totally given up. It requires more thought.

So far, I'm ignoring the attack of start-itis that is threatening to infect me. Both Sirena (my wheel) and Circe (my loom) have been idle for too long...
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...