Friday, May 20, 2011

Eye'm-still-here Candy Friday...

...just caught up in too many things and too busy to post.  o let's get to it. First your Eye Candy.

A stormy sky...

Stormy May Sky

A Naughty Nineties poppy in the rain...

Naughty Nineties poppy, in the rain

and close up.
Naughty Nineties Poppy, close up

A single Royal Ann cherry on our Bing cherry tree:

Royal Ann cherry

And because I missed WIP-it Wednesday, here is a picture of the Merino-Angora singles that are ready to ply.

Wisteria Merino-Angora singles

I might take this with me to Spin-In tomorrow so I can ply it and get it done finally. I haven't quite decided yet.

Up this weekend: Spin-In tomorrow! This means I need to bake something in the morning to share. Cookies might be good...

There are a few errands to run and we need to start prepping for the graduation trip next week. I can't believe it's already here! I'm really looking forward to seeing the Daughter get "hooded." She worked hard for this degree and deserves her day in the sun.

Because we'll be in the road with no consistent WI-FI access, blog entries might be short next week. I haven't quite figured out how to blog from my iPad (text is not an issue, but the image transfer is a big unknown to me). So you might have to wait for the pictures, but they'll get uploaded eventually!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...sky-style. Mom's house has a great view out of the back yard. It is not unusual to see a layer of fog in the morning. Headin...