Friday, June 03, 2011

Eye Candy Friday for the beginning of June...

...today's Eye Candy is brought to you by the letters A, D, N, S, and T.

Apricot (it's June...the Blenheims ripening!)

Ripening Blenheim apricot

Dogwood (taken on a muggy day in Ellicott City, MD)

Dogwood blossoms

Nectarine (they're ripening, too!)

Ripening nectarine

Spider Lilies (growing in a container by our front door)

Group of spider lilies 2

Spider Lily, close up

Tigridia (n the same container as the lilies)

Tigridia

Tigridia, close up

Also in the realm of eye candy is the latest Rockin' Sock Club installment (behind the spoiler picture):

BMFA: We Will SOCK You

Unlike the previous two packages, I like both the yarn and the patterns. One of these will definitely get made!

Up this weekend: Spin-In tomorrow, which means I need to figure out what goodie I'm making to take with me. I also need to do a little stash diving to figure out what I'll spin. The main thing I need to work on is the commissioned quilt. I am quilting the borders now and I'd like to get that finished.  I have not spent as much time as I should on this project and need to make significant progress this weekend.

Oh, and catching up on some sleep would be good!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...