Wednesday, June 22, 2011

lack of inspiration this week...

...I haven't taken any pictures since last Friday. Nothing has really called out to me. I've taken pictures of almost everything in the garden and there is nothing new blooming. The Husband wants me to get new pictures of the dragon beans, but I haven't done that yet.

I've been doing a little knitting, but can't seem to get more than a couple of rows knitted at a time.  I frogged The Beets Go On socks, but haven't restarted them.

My needlepoint piece s coming along, but it's taking much longer to finish than I want it to. It's a complex design and even after 2 solid hours of stitching, it doesn't look like I've made any appreciable progress.

I'm so ready to be done with the commissioned quilt, but I haven't had enough time to work on it. My weekend was taken up by house cleaning and company, so I didn't work on it. And  it's just too hot to wrestle a quilt through my sewing machine.

I guess I'm going through another bout of craft ennui.
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...