Wednesday, June 15, 2011

no-WIP Wednesday...

...mostly because I showed one on Monday.

I have three WIPs that have been seeing action lately:
  • Seaweed Cardigan [Ravelry] - I posted a picture on Monday
  • Turquoise Trail (needlepoint) - This is my Craft Night project; no craft night this week, so no progress this week. However, I hve made progress since the last picture I posted, so I guess an updated photo is in order soon.
  • Commission quilt - Machine quilting the borders. I've been asked not to post any pictures of this until I deliver it. Sorry I can't show you how nice it's looking!
I have a few other things in progress, but I have not spent any appreciable time on them. However, I have decided that I am frogging the Beets Go On socks [Ravelry]  and restarting them because of the breaks in both balls of yarn. (I still think it was Tica...hope she had a nice time chewing through both strands of yarn!)

Sorry no pix today, buth there will be some on Friday!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...