Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tour de Fleece, day 11...

...and day 10 as well.

Day 10: I did not spin on Monday, as planned, but I did manage to knit a couple of rows on my sadly neglected sweater.

Day 11: Last night I managed to get another hour of spinning on the next handspun. This is Forest Afternoon, a Merino-Bamboo-Silk top from Miss Babs:

Forest Afternoon handspun, in progress

This represents about 2 hours of spinning. Like all of the Miss Babs fiber that I've spun, it's spinning like a dream! Tonight I'll spin a bit more, but I raelly won't make any significant progress until tomorrow.

I'm taking the next two days as what I used to call "Mental and Nervous" days...back when I worked for Aetna claims in another lifetime. My plan is to finish the commissioned quilt and then just spin my life away!

I can't wait!
.

2 comments:

Bogie said...

Beautiful spinning!

marie said...

Thanks! I love the way this one is turning out.

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...