Friday, September 09, 2011

better-late-than-never Eye Candy Friday...

…for a short week, it's been a week! I'm so ready for it to be over (just 1 more hour!).

For today's eye candy, I have pictures of the flowers that the Husband bought for my birthday.

Great Bellflower
Great Bellflower

Rocoto pepper
Rocoto pepper flower

Scarlet Larkspur
Scarlet Larkspur

Cuphea Cyanea
Cuphea Cyanea

Salvia, Blue Angel
Salvia Blue Angel

Salvia, Hot Lips
Salvia Hot Lips

Three Birds Flying
Three Birds Flying

Yes, he went a little crazy buying plants! And there are two more that I didn't include.  They are all intriguing shapes and wonderful colors.

Up this weekend: It's going to be busy!  In addition to my normal chores, I have an eye appointment tomorrow, I want to go to the Mountain View Art & Wine Festival (the best one of the year), and I have Spin-In on Sunday, And the True Blood Finale is Sunday night!  I'm already starting off behind...I'm exhausted after a sleepless night. Somewhere during the weekend I need to get some sleep.

Zzzzz
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...