Friday, September 02, 2011

Eye Candy Friday for September...

...running a little late, but at least it's still Friday!

It's getting harder and harder to find new things to photograph in our yard. I need to remember to take my camera with me so I can take some pictures to and from the gym. Some of the houses along the way have some nice flowers. I did manage to find 3 things.

A cyclamen bud:

Cyclamen Bud

A strawberry blossom:

Strawberry Blossom

Fully bloomed buddleia spire, taken from the point:


Buddleia

Up this weekend: It's my birthday weekend. I plan on indulging myself! A few  Starbucks' venti lattes and morning buns, a dinner out, a little weaving, a little spinning...whatever my little heart desires!

I'm really looking forward to this 3-day weekend!
 .

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...