Wednesday, September 21, 2011

WIP-it Wednesday, now with actual WIPs...

...it's been a while since I posted some WIP pictures.

Here is the current state of Turquoise Trail, the Laura J Perin design I've been working on for so long (Sorry for the dark picture):

Turquoise Trail, as of 9/21/11

I finished quilting the cover for my Tealing Groovy quilt. It just needs binding and the ties so it will wrap around the quilt.

Tealing Groovy quilt cover

And for the first time in a while, a new pair of socks! These will be Pomatomus socks (Cookie A pattern on knitty.com) in the Peacock colorway of BMFA Socks That Rock Lightweight.

Peacock Pomatomus sock cuffs

I had a little trouble getting started on the pattern repeat, but it became evident after 2 rows that there was an issue. I frogged back to the cuff and started again. So far, it's going well.

It feels good to be knitting socks again!
.

1 comment:

Elf said...

I love the name "Tealing Groovy" and the Turquoise Trail is *gorgeous*!

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...