Friday, October 14, 2011

Finished Object Friday!

...I finished Turquoise Trail! Yay!!  Here is it's preliminary picture:

Turquoise Trail, complete

The lighting wasn't right this morning, but I wanted to take a picture anyway to show it off. It is much more beautiful than this picture shows.

Specs:
Started: 8/22/10
Finished 10/12/2011
Laura J Perin Designs
Some modifications, mostly because I ran out of 2 Rainbow Gallery threads.

For Eye Candy Friday,we have a sky picture:

Morning's ablaze

A penstemon:

Penstemon

A bottlebrush:

Bottlebrush, close up

And a red and white dahlia:

Red and white dahlia

Up this weekend: Pacific International Quilt Festival at the Santa Clara Convention Center!  I'm looking forward to seeing the beautiful quilts and shopping at my favorite vendor, Quarter Inch Publishing. I hope to find some border fabric for the Day of the Dead quilt I'm making.

Other than that, I have no plans. It's been a long week...some rest would be nice!
.


No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...