Monday, October 03, 2011

Quick hits for Monday...

...hey! A Monday post on Monday, sort of.
  • Finished the Tealing Groovy quilt on Saturday! I need to take some pictures, but it's done!
  • Lost my battle with Start-itis...I started the Nefertem Shawl [Ravelry] on Saturday.
  • And, started another quilt, as yet unnamed.  I have a lot of Day of the Dead fabric and other Mexican-themed fabric from Quarter Inch Publishing. I'm doing an experiment and letting the fabric tell me what it wants to be. (I have a backup plan in case that doesn't work, though.) I want to feature the various skeleton couples and faces. We'll see how it works!
  • Actually worked on Turquoise Trail for several hours yesterday and finished the lower-right quadrant!
  • Didn't touch the Peacock Pomatomus socks.
  • Went on a 40-minutes early morning walk yesterday and remembered to take my camera. My neighborhood is not that interesting, but I did find several flowers to photograph. You'll see some of them on Eye Candy Friday, if not before.
And, yes, I need to do a recap...
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...