Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a quick summary of what's in progress.
  1. Peacock Pomatomus socks [Ravelry] are taking a very short break. I only have so many hands and so many hours in the day.
  2. Seaweed Cardigan [Ravelry] is taking an even longer break. I haven't actually touched it this month.
  3. Spinning Isonzo [Ravelry] is also on the back burner.
  4. Spinning Lisbon 1 [Ravelry] might have to wait until the weekend. It's looking pretty good so far:

    Lisbon Merino-Silk, bobbin #1
So what's been taking up all my time? Turquoise Trail! I'm almost done with the last quadrant of stitching. The metallics are being a pain in the @$$ (big surprise!), but it's nearly there. I can't say that I'm a fan of the "arrow" section of this piece, but the overall effect is beautiful.

Here's hoping that I can have a Finished Object Friday this week!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...