Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WIP-it Wednesday...

...with one WIP.  Here is the current state of Hopi:

Hopi needlepoint, as of 10/26/11

I need to finish the ecru stitches in the center area and enlarge the openings for the eyelets. Once I have established the size of the eyelets, I can go back and do some fill-in stitching around them. I chose not to stitch too close to the eyelet openings to avoid [I hope!] having to frog stitches.

No new pictures of the Peacock Pomatomus Socks or the Nefertem Shawl. They don't look marginally different than the last time, so there's no point in posting new pictures. However, I am making progress on Nefertem—I'm on repeat number 13 of 17 for the body of the shawl. I'm wondering whether I'll have enough yarn to make it a full-size shawl rather than a shawlette. I might get more use out of a large shawl. We'll see!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...