Friday, November 04, 2011

Eye-can't-believe-it's-November Candy Friday...

...and it's cold! I turned the furnace back on this morning because my hands were like ice!

Not much to photograph for Eye Candy Friday. I have one last picture from my walk 2 weeks ago. It't not the best picture so I used a few Picnik filters to at least make it more interesting:



And the only other picture I have is one of the cats:



Sombra (white paws) and Tica were cold, too, and didn't want to move. For once, they didn't stick their noses in the camera lens!

Up this weekend: Do a few housecleaning chores around the house...vacuuming and the like. I have a pile of junk mail to go through, recycle, and shred. I'll be glad when this elections stuff is done. Elections generate far too much paper!

Craft-wise, I need to stash dive for another Susan Portra project and to see how much pink and brown baby-suitable fabric I have. I want to make a simple baby quilt for one of the Daughter's friends and I think I might have at least half of the fabric I need.

I'll continue working on Hopi and see how far I get. And maybe I'l pick up my knitting again...maybe!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...