Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Happy November...

...hope everyone had a great Halloween!

I spent most of Saturday at the Daughter's apartment.  She had four deliveries scheduled from 11am until 5:15pm.  Unfortunately, I could not concentrate on my knitting and the bar stool (the only seating until her sofa was delivered in the afternoon) was not comfortable for even reading.  I ended up putting her bookcases together (the first delivery of the day) and cleaning out her ice maker just to occupy my time. 

I also spent time standing outside waiting for the delivery trucks so I could let them in the complex gate. Not a very restful way to spend the day, but all her deliveries made it and are in their proper place except for on last item that need assembly (did not have the energy for that!).  Her apartment is starting to look like a home! 

The last thing I did was make her bed with her new sheets and comforter, so it will be ready for her when she gets back from her trip. Yes, I'm a Mom!

Sunday was spent recovering from Saturday. I'm still trying to figure out where all my bruises came from as I really didn't move anything other than the bookcases and I certainly don't remember whacking myself on the leg...it's a mystery.

I ran a couple of errands and pretty much crashed in my chair the rest of the day. I worked on the Hopi needlepoint most of the time, although I did manage to get a row or two done on the Nefertem shawl.

Not much else to report...just a lot of work to do!  Back tomorrow with a WIP picture!
.


No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...