Friday, November 18, 2011

just another Eye Candy Friday...

...and this month is just whizzing by!

Today's eye candy is mostly from another one of my weekend walks. I'm really enjoying my early morning walks...it's so quiet and peaceful.

This morning's sunrise:

Sunrise, November 18

A pine cone (I think. It's not in our yard and I can't exactly knock on the owner's door to ask what it is):

Pine cone

Daisies:

Daisies

A rose:

Rose

Pyracantha berries:

Pyracantha

Up this weekend: All the cleaning that I didn't do last weekend! I'm cooking the Thanksgiving meal so I need to do the shopping for that (like the turkey!). I'm taking Wednesday off to have a little extra time for preparation.  I can go out early Wednesday to buy the produce and other perishables so they will be fresh.

If I manage to get any crafting done during the weekend, it will be a bonus!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...