Friday, December 30, 2011

looking back at Eye Candy Friday...

...it started as a rainy day, so it was too dark to take pictures this morning, It's better this afternoon, but the garden is in full winter mode and there's nothing that I want to photograph.  So let's take a look at some of my favorite pictures of the year.

Kayla's begonia
Kayla's flowers

A little bug on a hydrangea:
Say hello to my little friend

Morning glory close-up
Morning glory, close up

White Icelandic poppy:
Icelandic Poppy, view from below

Golden freesias
Golden Freesias looking skyward

You can see all of my 2011 eye candy pictures in this Flickr set.

I've had a wonderful, relaxing few days. I really needed this vacation and I don't feel at all guilty for mostly lounging around! 

Up this weekend: I hope to finish the rest of Jane's Christmas present so I can get it mailed out on Tuesday. For New Year's Eve, the Husband and I plan on a quiet evening and sharing a bottle of champagne at midnight.

I hope you all have a great new year!
...

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...