Friday, December 16, 2011

racing towards Christmas...

...not intentionally, of course! 

Today's Eye Candy comes from the last pepper harvest of the year. (Sorry, the lighting wasn't great this morning.)

Ethiopian Berber peppers
Ethiopian Berber Peppers

Anaheim chiles
Anaheim chiles

Bulgarian carrot peppers
Bulgarian carrot peppers

Up this weekend: The home stretch for baking.
  • Another double batch of biscotti
  • Gingerbread cookies,
  • Chocolate bark
  • Truffles
  • Grand Marnier nuts and Amaretto nuts
  • Chile lime pistachio and peanuts
  • Frost the sugar and gingerbread cookies
  • Put chocolate on the biscotti
It sound like a lot, but I can have the sugared nuts going while I make or frost the cookies. The truffles are the big time sink. We'll see how far I get on those...it may be that I only do bark this year!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...