Friday, January 20, 2012

And the winner is...

...Julie!

Congratulations! Your yarn will be wending its way to you within the next week.  Thanks to everyone who commented!


On to Eye Candy Friday...
Here is an entry in the subcategory "Eye Candy is in the eye of the beholder."

My new little red camera...

My new camera arrived!  Specs: 14.1 mega pixel, 12x optical zoom, macro down to 0.4 inches (!!), and a bunch of other features I have yet to explore. It arrived yesterday at work, so I haven't spent much time with it.  This weekend, though...

Up this weekend: We are taking a long weekend and going to Half Moon Bay to celebrate our anniversary a few days early. It's supposed to rain, but we don't really care!. I haven't been to the ocean in a year and sorely need it. I hope there will be some photo opportunities so I can put the new camera through its paces.

Can't wait...
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...