Friday, February 24, 2012

Eye Candy Friday, blog and run...

...I'm doing a quick post for Eye Candy Friday before I get myself together to go to Stitches West.

The tulips are going nuts with the nice weather:

Tulips

The buds on the nectarine tree have opened into full-fledged blossoms:

Double Delight Nectarine blossoms

The Blenheim apricot tree is in full bloom:

Blenheim apricot blossoms

And the weeping Santa Rosa plum tree is now setting leaves:

Weeping Santa Rosa Plum leaves

Last night's Stitches West Market Preview was great. There were a lot of good deals only for preview night and I took advantage of at least one of them. :)  I planned on getting a new Namaste bag and their preview discount and free gift was icing on the cake. (Yes, it's purple!)

I was a little disappointed that some vendors had less spinning fiber than last year. I planned on doing serious damage at Miss Babs, but the selection was limited. Don't get me wrong, I love her stuff and I did buy two bumps of fiber, but not nearly as much as I had planned.

I'll do a Stitches West post with pictures of my new pretties once I've had the chance to take pictures.

Just need one more cup of coffee to fortify myself...
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...