Friday, February 03, 2012

Eye Candy Friday...

...it's still Friday. right? It's been a long week!

This morning's sunrise was pretty:

Sunrise 2/3/12

and things are starting to bloom. The flowering plum seems to be ready for spring:

Flowering plum blossom

A different kind of eye candy is the first installment of the Rockin' Sock Club from Blue Moon Fiber Arts.  This year they are sending one sock pattern and one "other" pattern, so it should be fun. They started the year off right (as far as I'm concerned) and did my favorite color. Click the RSC picture to see the club package.


I totally love the yarn, but the patterns don't thrill me. I'll have to ask this yarn what it wants to become. :)

Up this weekend: Its' the Daughter's birthday tomorrow. We're actually going to celebrate on Sunday because she has plans tomorrow. There are a few chores I need to catch up on...my junk mail pile is taking over the world again and I need to do some serious shredding.

I'm not into sports so I won't be watching the Super Bowl. But game time is a perfect time to go shopping! Hmmm. I'll have to think on that...
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...