Friday, February 10, 2012

It's still Friday...

...this is the first chance I've had to get to the blog.  Too much going on at work this week!

For today's Eye Candy Friday, I have a few pictures from the garden. The plum tree has gone nuts with blossoms:

Plum blossoms in overdrive

The weeping Santa Rosa plum is starting to set blossoms:

Weeping Santa Rosa plum blossoms

and there are several interesting (and unknown) flowers are starting to emerge:

Tiny pink flowers

I think spring is my favorite season for photographs. I love taking pictures of flowers!

Up this weekend: Ply the Sedona Zen singles that I finished spinning last weekend. I want to go to the Hallmark store and get some Valentine's Day cards for my family. I also want to spend some time cruising the web site for the vendors attending Stitches West at the end of the month. I need to start mapping my strategy!

Oh, yeah...some sleep would be nice.
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...