Monday, March 05, 2012

Monday already...

...and it's already more than half gone!

The weather over the weekend was beautiful. It was nice not to be wearing a sweater and go barefoot!

I did some of my chores and then concentrated on crafting. First off, I figured out the yardage and WPI for the Sedona handspun I finished in February.  Here are the pictures (finally).

Sedona Zen Handspun

and the close up:

Sedona Zen Handspun, close up

Specs:
Started 1/14/2012
Finished 2/12/2012
50% merino, 25% bamboo, 25% silk by Lisa Souza
346.2 yds, 2 ply, 15-16 WPI

After I finished the crochet bind-off for the Nefertem shawl, I washed and blocked it. Here it is still on the blocking board:

Nefertem Shawl, first look

and a close up:

Nefertem Shawl, close up

Specs:
Started 10/01/2011
Finished 3/4/2012
Yarn: Madelinetosh Tosh Sock in Midnight Rendevous (sic)
Pattern: Nefertem Shawl by Kristen Kapur

Now that the shawl is done, I'm having a hard time deciding what to do next. There are just too many things in my queue!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...