Wednesday, March 07, 2012

need-a-new-WIP Wednesday...

...and I still can't decide what to start.

Should I
  1. Start the Celaeno Shawl by Romi [Ravelry]. I bought the yarn, beads and pattern at Stitches West. The big question is whether I really want to knit a another shawl. I just finished a shawl...I don;t want to get "shawled" out.
  2. Start a pair of the Cookie A socks from the club yarn. I love the color of the yarn and both of the patterns. 
  3. Start the Carousel socks that I just saw in the new Knitty. The construction is  intriguing.
  4. Start Wingspan [Ravelry], another intriguing pattern, but also another shawl-like item.
  5. Start a quilt using some Citron Gray fabrics (by Michael Miller) I that I got at The Granary.
  6. Warp my loom and use some of my handspun to make a table runner.
  7. Add the double-heddle kit to my loom and learn how to warp the loom to use two heddle.
Or I could just finish one of my existing WIPs?
  1. Finish the Laurel Burch Jungle Songs quilt (see the pattern here). The top is finished, the back is ready, and I have the batting. I just need to put it together.
  2. Finish the Peacock Pomatomus socks [Ravelry]. They've been completely ignored for a few weeks.
  3. Finish spinning one or more of the handspun yarns  in process.
  4. Finally finish the Seaweed Cardigan [Ravelry
  5. Continue to work on Anasazi, the Susan Portra needlepoint project that I take to Craft Night
Hmmm...anything involving quilting will have to wait for the weekend as I don't have enough "day" left by the time I get home from work. That removes two projects from the list, but there are still 5 in the New category and 5 in the WIP category.

Decisions, decisions...
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...sky-style. Mom's house has a great view out of the back yard. It is not unusual to see a layer of fog in the morning. Headin...