Friday, April 06, 2012

Eye Candy Friday...

...still having trouble believing it's April. Guess I better get working on the tax return!

For today's eye candy we have Marionberry blossoms:

Marionberry blossoms

This is in our front yard along the common wall we share with our neighbor.

An orange rose:

Orange rose

This is in our neighbor's front yard. The roses are lovely shades of orange. I don't really like orange, but these roses are beautiful.

Up this weekend: Spin-In on Saturday! I need to figure out something easy to make because I have lots of other things to do that day. I'm looking forward to spinning,

On Sunday, we are doing Easter brunch for the Daughter and The Husband's parents. That means a little house cleaning has to happen on Saturday, as well as preparing some food ahead of time. We're having Eggs Benedict, cheese quiche, and fresh fruit. I've made Eggs Benedict a million times,  but never for company. Here's hoping the poached eggs turn out company-worthy!
.


No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...